Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Initiation to the blogging world!

Image

 
 
Well I’m here to share my dirtiest moments, to inspire other women to get dirty,
to help those women that have a fear of getting dirty, and to share dirty stories of other women.
I myself, have never had a “fear” of actually getting dirty, however I have had to get over the fear of some things that might get me hurt… while getting dirty.
I am an dedicated trail runner, snowboarder, & Hiker.
I love, love, love Camping, Riding Horses and have recently gotten into
Riding Motorcycles (in the dirt).
I will start to share with you my dirtiest moments doing all the things I love and fear,
since they do go hand and hand with me.


 

 
I hope some of these things will inspire you to get dirty and share your dirty moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Dirty Experiences, Comments, Feedback!