Monday, April 1, 2013

Yammy Got a New Pair of Shoes!

We'll I would have to say adding new parts to my motorcycle has been actually more exciting that adding new jewelry accessories to my wardrobe.
It's really weird how you become so attached to your bikes.
The term "mechanical horse" has a whole new meaning to me now....in the sense that, as a previous horse owner, you have a certain connection with that animal.
You have that feeling that you need to care for it! Feed it fuel, change it's oil, and keep it clean!
 On that note I'll share a short video of my new "accessories" for my Yammy!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the mounting kit I used for the IPhone Bracket
This adapter system gives you the flexibility you need to mount any computer, route chart holders, gps systems. Up or down, forward or backward, this mount fits anywhere.
 
 
 
This is the Bracket I am using now to hold my IPhone...they do make them now for the "5"
 
Sometimes you can find great deals on these things in there bargain dept!  They may be demos
or slightly scratched but you can save a ton of money. I got my IPhone bracket here for $100!
They are offering a few deals now on the "4" Bracket. See details below!
 

Apple iPhone 4 Motorcycle & Bicycle Handlebar Bracket iBracket Part Number: 10959

Call to Order
1-800-491-2926
$115.00  Regularly $130.80
This iPhone bracket wasn't properly fed and cared for by its first owner, but after a quick tune-up here at TT-USA HQ, its ready for further adventures.The closure lever shows wear in the anodizing, and the mount in general is in 'not new' condition, but there's no damage that interferes with its function. 7/8" U-bracket included for handlebar mounting .As with all products with moving parts, occasional lubrication will keep the mount in peak operational fitness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Obviously there are a bunch of things you can do to the xt225 mechanically...this info is widely avail online. Did not feel the need to elaborate since jetting kits etc are somewhat easy to find .
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Dirty Experiences, Comments, Feedback!