Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Running on Red Dirt!


I have included below ...just a small taste of the trail running enviroment we
have out here in Northern AZ.
The beauty is humbling and the red earth beneath my feet is comforting.
My work eviroment consists of an over abundance of noise pollution, so when I'm home
I seek silence.
Retreating to the back country is the fix I need to help keep me grounded and balanced.
I have found the more time I spend in "the woods",  the more
profound and rewarding my life is.
Don't get me wrong.. I love loud rock music..
however,
a little of this and a little of that keeps the mind, body and soul in check.
I hope this helps to inpsire you to
"GET OUTSIDE and GET DIRTY!"


Trail Head..Nice little initial climb!







 
Marg's Marker



Another Beautiful Morning In Sedona, AZ










My out and back 4miler!




Cool Credible Connections!






"yes!!!" a magazine dedicated to just Trail Runnning!





Header

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Dirty Experiences, Comments, Feedback!